Old 04-03-2007, 04:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Interest in Gardening

On 4 Mar, 15:21, Sacha wrote:
You cannot imagine how glad I am to see you write this. "Like calls unto
like".

You think what you want Sacha. Your bitterness for anything that you
dim to be not worth your elevated status (deluded more like) is plain
to see. I will not go into a row with you again because I don't feel
like pleasing your ego and again talk about you and yours. You are so
boring and dull, it's beyond beleif. I think I've probed you enough to
determine how you think and proceed and find what kind of woman you
really are. I'm satisfied to see that you're quite deranged actually
and reassuringly enough, I'm not the only one who think this. Clearly,
from the urg.meet thread, you have managed to show your true colours.
Indeed, like calls unto like. I'd rather stab my foot with my garden
fork than bow at your feet like your 5 mignons cluching a plug plant
from you.