Old 04-03-2007, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Manor Garden allotments

On 4/3/07 15:54, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

snip
You have posted
that your children's ancestors owned the land or the Manor Garden
Allotments. Now, do you want us to ignore this? Do you then want us to
ignore your posts? Why would you post something like this and not want
us to read or comment on it? With a bit of googling we can easily find
what you are talking about.
It is not me who is ridiculous but you I'm afraid.

Only you would use a harmless and throwaway remark to such bitching
advantage. That post did not contain the names of my children or any
details about them. Everyone has ancestors. Presumably even you might know
the names of one or two of your own.

I have never, ever mentioned them or heir names here
before, until I discovered this particular and pertinent-to-this-group
connection. One more word from you on this subject and you will be very
sorry indeed. Remember 'do as you would be done by'.

No but you post at uk.royalty. Anyone can see that through your
profile or indeed googling. Your life is plastered all over the
internet. Even your wish list from Amazon!

If you don't want us to read your life then stop advertising it on
usenet Sacha. Simple really.

Many people here post to many groups. I post to uk. food, I have posted to
a genealogical group and a diy group and an antiques group. Why, I wonder,
do you single out just one? And why, I wonder, would you look at my wish
list on Amazon? What kind of a sick mind goes that far? Why did you drive
here to be photographed outside our house? You are a stalker, Helene and
I'm going to deal with this once and for all. You've chosen the wrong
victim this time, believe me. I've spent a thousand dollars in America
dealing with someone like you and I shall have no hesitation in spending
that or more in this country. First, we'll see what URBED thinks of your
behaviour.
Your husband's quango has taken a million pounds of public money and that is
keeping you in computers to spread your dirty work around the Internet.
We'll see if that money is still available when the funders realise what
David Rudlin's wife is doing with it.

Big mistake to take me on and involve my family, Puce when it is you who
aided, abetted and encouraged, the person who spread their details onto this
group - something I have never done in ten years of posting here.
You and Jenny are going to be extremely sorry you did this. She immigrated
illegally to the Netherlands and now works for a government body. Your
husband lives off public money, as do you. This was not your smartest move.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk