Old 04-03-2007, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Interest in Gardening

On 4 Mar, 16:52, Sacha wrote:
Well now, let's see. Since your last foaming at the mouth outburst, I have
ignored you entirely. The decision to use my daughters to have a dig at me
was yours and yours alone and it remains so. I have said and done nothing
to you to encourage that. So - you will take the consequences.

You're a vicious horrible woman. You've posted that your kids had
ancestors who had owned land. What do I care if they do or don't. If
they do I've suggested it would be nice to help the allotments in
questions. You took it the wrong way again. It shows your disturbed
and twisted mind. You're so ugly, if I was you I would have just
ignored it. But no. Now you're going to destroy me or something like
this. You're barmy.