Old 04-03-2007, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Interest in Gardening

On 4/3/07 17:05, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 4 Mar, 16:52, Sacha wrote:
Well now, let's see. Since your last foaming at the mouth outburst, I have
ignored you entirely. The decision to use my daughters to have a dig at me
was yours and yours alone and it remains so. I have said and done nothing
to you to encourage that. So - you will take the consequences.

You're a vicious horrible woman. You've posted that your kids had
ancestors who had owned land. What do I care if they do or don't. If
they do I've suggested it would be nice to help the allotments in
questions. You took it the wrong way again. It shows your disturbed
and twisted mind. You're so ugly, if I was you I would have just
ignored it. But no. Now you're going to destroy me or something like
this. You're barmy.

No Mrs Rudlin, née Delguel, formerly of Ecole St. Marthe, Perigueux (pic
attached to your entry). I did not post that my 'kids' had ancestors who
owned land. I said *one* ancestor gave some land for allotments.

Barmy is someone who drives to another's house just to be photographed
outside it and post the photo on the Internet. That photo is going to
URBED, Helene and your MP - perhaps in fact, the police, too. Stalking and
harassment are crimes.

Barmy is someone who looks up all the groups someone else posts to but uses
just one to bolster her cockeyed argument.

Barmy is someone who looks at another person's wish list on Amazon when it
has nothing to do with them. That's barmy. Have you any idea at all what a
mad, obsessive thing that is to do? Or is this so normal for you that you
don't see how barmy you are?

Barmy is someone who uses my children to hurt me. That is the last straw
and a very, very big mistake on your part. Just huge. Shall I get your
children's names from the Census and post them here with birthdates etc.?
Shall I find photos of them and post links to them here? I have your
marriage date to David J Rudlin so all else is the work of mere minutes.

We'll let your husband's employers, the public, via your MP, find out
whether his secretary wife is barmy and whether she is mis-using one million
pounds of public money whiling away her publicly-funded time conducting
vendettas on the internet. URBED London may have sent a letter to your
husband telling him that your use of the term 'my London office' is
undesirable for all of your interests but clearly they have not brought home
to you with sufficient vigour, that pursuing others around the Internet is
equally undesirable for you and for URBED.
I daresay they will now.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk