Old 04-03-2007, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Manor Garden allotments

On 4/3/07 17:01, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 4 Mar, 16:36, Sacha wrote:
Only you would use a harmless and throwaway remark to such bitching
advantage. That post did not contain the names of my children or any
details about them. Everyone has ancestors. Presumably even you might know
the names of one or two of your own.

Off course I know my ancestors - though not on my mother's side. And I
did not published the name of your children either. Don't start saying
things that I haven't said. You perhaps regret your post - but that's
not my problem.

If you don't want us to read your life then stop advertising it on
usenet Sacha. Simple really.

Many people here post to many groups. I post to uk. food, I have posted to
a genealogical group and a diy group and an antiques group. Why, I wonder,
do you single out just one?

Because it's on this one that you've given info about your kid's
ancestors. What else would you talk on uk.royal group if not royalty.

And why, I wonder, would you look at my wish
list on Amazon?

)) I didn't. It came up when I googled the word Sacha, just like
when you told us you googled me and found me on a french forum and
where you picked up a post and posted here. You search others, we're
quite free to search you too. Or is one not allowed to do this?

What kind of a sick mind goes that far?

You tell us Sacha LOL!!!

Why did you drive
here to be photographed outside our house?

I didn't Sacha. We were invited as part of the Academy of Urbanism,
ambassadors to visiting a series of cities across the country. We took
a few days off and met with many people in St Ives where we stayed.
Then we went on to see a play at Minack theatre, visited the Lost
Garden of Helligans. On the route back, as I explained many times to
you, we took off to your place, through the tall hedges lanes and
during the trip I told the kids where we were going. My kids then
decided they didn't want to meant with you. I can't blame them. So
they took a picture of me outside - it was kind of funny at the time
really.

You are a stalker, Helene and
I'm going to deal with this once and for all. You've chosen the wrong
victim this time, believe me. I've spent a thousand dollars in America
dealing with someone like you and I shall have no hesitation in spending
that or more in this country. First, we'll see what URBED thinks of your
behaviour.

I have mentioned to you before not to mention my company. You keep
thinking that it's going to be damaging to me. But it won't be to me,
but to 3 very sweet and respectable people. Please Sacha. Don't be
silly because you've just been found posting stuff about your royal
family and now regret it. It's not my fault.

Big mistake to take me on and involve my family,

I don't care about your family Sacha. In fact not many people do. It's
in your head your highness. You said that your children's ancestors
owned the land of Manor Garden allotments. I suggested that they could
perhaps help in some way. You took that badly. End of story. The rest
is your vile bitterness showing through.

You and Jenny are going to be extremely sorry you did this. She immigrated
illegally to the Netherlands and now works for a government body. Your
husband lives off public money, as do you. This was not your smartest move.

What has Jenny got to do with this? You're sick Sacha. Seriously mad!
Stop it now before you ... well injure yourself from jumping up and
down and turning blue. Bet you've spat all over your keyboard. Loon.

Too late. Far, far too late.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk