Old 04-03-2007, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Interest in Gardening

On 4 Mar, 17:32, Sacha wrote:
No Mrs Rudlin, née Delguel, formerly of Ecole St. Marthe, Perigueux (pic
attached to your entry). I did not post that my 'kids' had ancestors who
owned land. I said *one* ancestor gave some land for allotments.

Sick. You're sick!

Shall I get your
children's names from the Census and post them here with birthdates etc.?
Shall I find photos of them and post links to them here? I have your
marriage date to David J Rudlin so all else is the work of mere minutes.

I don't threaten you. But you are clearly threatening me to do this.
Your ISP is now aware of this. My god! What have I done for such a
reaction from you?!! You're totally mad! I will never ever reply to
you ever. You're a frightening woman!!