Old 04-03-2007, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Interest in Gardening

On 4/3/07 17:43, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 4 Mar, 17:32, Sacha wrote:
No Mrs Rudlin, née Delguel, formerly of Ecole St. Marthe, Perigueux (pic
attached to your entry). I did not post that my 'kids' had ancestors who
owned land. I said *one* ancestor gave some land for allotments.

Sick. You're sick!

Shall I get your
children's names from the Census and post them here with birthdates etc.?
Shall I find photos of them and post links to them here? I have your
marriage date to David J Rudlin so all else is the work of mere minutes.

I don't threaten you. But you are clearly threatening me to do this.
Your ISP is now aware of this. My god! What have I done for such a
reaction from you?!! You're totally mad! I will never ever reply to
you ever. You're a frightening woman!!

You use my children and you'll find out what frightening is. Frightening is
ALL your trustees hearing from me, plus your MP and anyone who is giving or
getting money to or from URBED Manchester. You mess with my family and
you'll get everything legal that comes your way.
Good idea re the ISP - I'll gather up all your posts, the swearing ones, the
insulting ones, the threatening ones and send them on to your ISP and
URBED's, too. And what is more, Helene, I will enlist the assistance of
every single person here who has suffered at your hands. You have NO idea
of what you have aroused in me by using my children. But by God you're going
to find out.
You 'just Googled' to find out about me! Why? If you mean me and mine no
harm, why bother? You're an ill-intentioned distortion of a woman and I'm
going to put a halt in your gallop.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk