Old 04-03-2007, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Interest in Gardening

On 4 Mar, 17:59, Sacha wrote:
You use my children and you'll find out what frightening is.

But you've posted details of them. You've posted a link of the last
meet with pictures of your house and the nursery of your husband.
You're for ever posting details to your house from every route
imaginable. You've just posted about the 6th birthday of your grand
daughter. You've posted about the christening of the other grand
daughter. You tell us when you go on holidays, when you come back,
what you eat, smells and feel. You tell us every details imaginable.
In fact we cannot turn on urg without knowing about Sacha Hubbard's
life. You just don't stop posting stuff and details. Your signatures
has all the details of your house, your work place, the name of your
son, your husband etc...

We don't need to google for you. You're there, plastered on this forum
for all to admire. Don't threaten my own kids and my husband and my
work place and my colleagues. They have nothing to do with this.

This is simply unfair and terribly vicious but then not surprising.