Old 04-03-2007, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Manor Garden allotments

On 4/3/07 18:00, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 3 Mar, 13:53, Sacha wrote:
There's a double page spread on the grabbing of these allotments for
building on for the Olympics. It's entitled A Gold Medal For Stupidity and
is by Michael Leapman. I'm intrigued to see that they were originally
donated by one of my children's ancestors - didn't know that before!

Ok. Lets start again should we.

Who's ancestors is that Sacha?

or

Really, your children's ancestors. Amazing. And ...?

or

Great. What do we do with this post now? Are you talking to yourself?

You see Sacha, it's very hard sitting there and reading you. One just
doesn't know what to do with this.

You utter fool. All of us - every single one of us, has at times mentioned
their family, their children, their background in passing. Nobody makes
anything of it - never has. Only a witch like you would leap on it and ask
if my 'lady daughters' were going to involve themselves. I may say that my
daughters and their brother are less than amused at your machinations and
are considering taking their own action against you if your wickedness
brings any harm to one of them.
Ignore me as I have ignored you except when you post damaging information on
gardening. But do NOT - NOT reply to me involving my children in any way at
all. They do not post here and have nothing to do with you or this group.
That was your big mistake "are your children/daughters going to get
involved" would have been neutral and innocuous but you know and I know and
every other poor person that has suffered your malevolent ministrations
knows what that post meant, thanks to your friend Jenny bringing my children
onto this group. You are making capital out of that and it's no use
pretending you are not. You would have been wise to ignore my posts but you
can't. So fine, you'll pay for it.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk