Old 04-03-2007, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Interest in Gardening

On 4/3/07 18:07, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 4 Mar, 17:59, Sacha wrote:
You use my children and you'll find out what frightening is.

But you've posted details of them. You've posted a link of the last
meet with pictures of your house and the nursery of your husband.
You're for ever posting details to your house from every route
imaginable. You've just posted about the 6th birthday of your grand
daughter. You've posted about the christening of the other grand
daughter. You tell us when you go on holidays, when you come back,
what you eat, smells and feel. You tell us every details imaginable.
In fact we cannot turn on urg without knowing about Sacha Hubbard's
life. You just don't stop posting stuff and details. Your signatures
has all the details of your house, your work place, the name of your
son, your husband etc...

We don't need to google for you. You're there, plastered on this forum
for all to admire. Don't threaten my own kids and my husband and my
work place and my colleagues. They have nothing to do with this.

This is simply unfair and terribly vicious but then not surprising.

Nothing I have *ever* posted here has assisted you to do that 'lady
daughter' thing over my children. That was one BIG mistake on your part.
All of us, including you talk about our families at times without naming
names. You've talked often of yours; you've talked about your holidays in
France and Cornwall; you've asked me for information on holiday
accommodation involving dates; you've told us you were booked into the
Minack Theatre; you've told us you were off to Scotland on the big red bus;
you've told us you never knew your mother; you've told us your family come
from Perigueux and been quite explicit about that; you've posted a photo of
yourself outside my home on the internet; you've insulted me, sworn at me,
called me derogatory names and insulted me on the grounds of my age, gender
and appearance. You've insulted my husband's business and have suggested
incompetence on his part.
I do assure you that all this is archived and copied and will give my
solicitor plenty of material to work on with regard to your intentions
towards me on this group.

It's to be hoped that when my solicitor asks to examine your computer - home
and office, of course - there is no correspondence on either of them between
you and the person who brought my children into your ambit. You are making
capital out of the fact that someone dragged my children in here, names and
all - every detail. Don't play the 'innocent act' with me, it's worn out.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk