Old 04-03-2007, 10:41 PM
Newt Newt is offline
Registered User

Location: Maryland zone 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aunty mor View Post
I recently took on redesigning a neglected garden with some lovely unusual plants in it. My problem is that I use chicken poo pellets to feed up every garden I work in (inc my own) but the owners have a dog and I know dogs love to eat the stuff. Any suggestions what else I could use that is organic, doesn't involve digging or watering in and that a dog won't eat!

Well rotted compost.

Newt
When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.