Old 04-03-2007, 11:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
betsyb betsyb is offline

Default One of the best books on Gardening I've found so far.......

--
"Anybody can have more birthdays, but it takes balls to get old!"

BetsyB

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 00:52:01 -0500, madgardener
wrote:

betsyb wrote:
Holy crow, woman use the damn space bar before we all go blind!
This is wonderful news. Finally you will do what the good Lord intended.

sorry about that. I thought I HAD spaced it.
maddie

I think she means paragraphs would make it much easier to read. I got
totally lost reading it, myself.

How's the Ridge?

I don't care if there are pararaphs or not. Please toss in a space now and
then.