Old 04-03-2007, 08:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Interest in Gardening

On 4/3/07 19:13, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 4 Mar, 18:55, Sacha wrote:
Nothing I have *ever* posted here has assisted you to do that 'lady
daughter' thing over my children.

It's all over the place Sacha. Here just a few of them. You started
talking about your kids ancestors. I deducted very quickly. You are
the fool not me.

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showth...=109458&page=6

in article , Michael
Rhodes
at wrote on 2/5/03 1:37 pm:
(Grrarrggh) wrote in message
Who are the daughters of aristocrats and royals born in the years 1975,
1976,
1977, 1978? Thanks.
Tam

Some ladies enjoying courtesy titles born between 1st Jan. 1975 & 31
Dec 1978.
Note: Has Helen Villiers, daughter of the late Viscount Villiers and
sister of the Earl fo Jersey, yet to be raised to the rank of the
daughter of an earl as is the custom ? If not, then she remains the
Hon Helen Villiers.

snip
That's Helen Child Villiers. She, her sister and her half-sister are
now
all The Lady.
Sacha

Please show me where that occurred in urg's archives. Fool.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk