Old 04-03-2007, 09:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Back briefly for apricot advice please

" writes
On Mar 4, 5:48 pm, K wrote:
Jim Jackson writes

I'm on the Leeds/Wakefield Border in East Ardsley, and 2 years ago I put
in a maiden Apricot, against a wall. It's made slow progress, so I can't
report flowers or fruit yet. I'm training as a fan against the wall. I
thought I was mad (the family think so too :-) so I'm really glad to see
someone else wanting to try this. I'm not sure Kay has an apricot? I don't
remember seeing one when she showed me round her garden a couple of years
ago.

No, you're right, I don't have an apricot. Most warmth-loving fruit I
can offer is a fig, which is cropping well!

Sorry Kay, I thought I could remember an apricot on the wall of the
bedroom I slept in.

No need for apologies!

--
Kay