Old 05-03-2007, 10:06 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking
mm[_2_] mm[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone vere used dill w/ lima beans?

On Mar 5, 1:24 am, Omelet wrote:
In article .com,

"mm" wrote:
Try making a soup with lima beans (I used dried one soaked overnigth)
using onions and amy be garlic too. Then add dill (fresh one) just
before removing the heat.

I made it once only ...that's only because I hate peeling the skin. I
don't like to eat the skin on lima beans ..

I don't eat Lima beans (can't stand 'em!) but I do often use dill with
steamed veggie dishes. Fish too.

I never used with steam veges. I should try. I love dill btu never
knew where to use to finish off the big bunch you get in an Asian
store.

--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.