Old 05-03-2007, 12:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_3_] Sue[_3_] is offline

Default URG

"Sally Thompson" wrote
Sacha, I just wanted to say that I for one will be sorry to see you
go, and perhaps you might change your mind, if not now then perhaps in
the near future. Surely it is better not to let anyone who
particularly troubles you be the victor in this but to take steps not
to let them trouble you.

Absolutely. I agree.

I read this NG for information, occasionally to offer information if I
think I can, and a little for entertainment. There are two people in
this group who do not offer me either information or entertainment, and
I have found life much sunnier just to KF them. My life (and I'm not
alone in this!) is too busy to care to read spite, and I only see the
spiteful postings when others quote them.
snip

I don't killfile anyone, but those two have behaved despicably over and
over again IMO. And others dragging in their stupid grudges from other
ngs into every disagreement here is quite pathetic.

IMO, she has wrecked this group and introduced a truly poisonous
atmosphere
of distrust.

No argument there.

Nor here. Except that poisonous isn't strong enough a word!

--
Sue