Old 05-03-2007, 05:11 PM
aunty mor aunty mor is offline
Registered User

Angry Arguments

Why all the arguments on this forum? I have only been on here a few weeks and I see what looks like an interesting post, start to read it and it turns into a battle ground! Do I talk to Mike? Is Sacha the bad guy or La Puce? What is going on? I chose this garden forum because at first glance it seemed a cut above any others. An incredible wealth of knowledge seemed to abound and I really felt I could learn something. I am sure there are some wonderful people on here but I have had enough of reading drivel. How childish can some people get! Now I am off to find another site where hopefully people are interested in gardening and not just slagging each other off!!!