Old 05-03-2007, 06:50 PM
joe_durham joe_durham is offline
Registered User

Default Sweet Pea Help

I'm currently trying to grow sweet peas on my windowsill in a propagator.
They've been there for nearly two weeks now but whilst a couple of them sprung up after a couple of days, the rest of them don't seem to have germinated and have remained dormant. I chipped the shell of the seeds as i understood this would assist germination. I am using a self watering propagator, which keeps the water substantially moist. Any advice would be more than welcome.
Joe