Old 05-03-2007, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins Des Higgins is offline

Default What is this? Weed/plant??

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"PA" alves###paulo@gmail#com wrote in message
I am starting a new part of the garden and try to get rid of the weeds. It
was when I noticed this strange plant/weed? I do not have a clue of what
it
is and how it giot there (if it is not a weed).

The picture is he
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...N0016Small.jpg

thanks

I quite like the plant although many folk particularly in the South treat
it as a nuisance weed. Remove the seeds pots once they are ripe otherwise
you will end up rather more than you want. It is an easy plant to weed.

It is also an easy weed to plant.