Old 05-03-2007, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default URG

On Mar 5, 5:12 pm, "BoyPete" wrote:
Alan Holmes wrote:
"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...

You could carry on reading the group, just killfile those who
irritate you, just as I have done, you could still offer those of us
left, the benefit of your experience.

Alan

I agree. I understand your concern for your children, however, I'm not sure
I see what harm there is in reading the group, and helping people where you
can. Will miss your interesting comments......... nice name too
--
ßôyþëtë

Boypete, if you knew the hisory you would understand. Sacha is
protective towards her family, whose history and ancestry was
broadcast across a newsgroup by a malicious person. Sacha fears that
she or her children would be stalked again and will take any legal
steps to ensure that anyone posting details of her children on usenet
is stopped. She only resorts to this after multiple requests not to
discuss her children are ignored and she gets jibes from one or two
ignorant, malicious low life.

What Sacha chooses to discuss about them i.e. Little so and so was
born today, is for her to do and she always omits the names of her
children when posting. Her children are high profile and threats to
them will be taken very seriously.

Now that I have given you a brief outline, I am sure that you will
understand why she is not posting at the moment. She will be posting
again, when matters have been resolved.

Judith