Old 05-03-2007, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson Sally Thompson is offline

Default URG

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 17:47:48 +0000, wrote
(in article .com):

On Mar 5, 9:45 am, Sally Thompson
wrote:

Sacha, I just wanted to say that I for one will be sorry to see you go, and
perhaps you might change your mind,

Sally she is only taking a break for now and definitely not left URG,
as matters are going on in the background and Sacha feels it would be
inappropriate to post whilst this is going on, she will be posting
again when she has resolved matters. snip

OK, Judith. I understand.

IMO, she has wrecked this group and introduced a truly poisonous atmosphere
of distrust.

No argument there.

Everyone knows what Puce has brought to urg, her behaviour and
language have spoken for her.

I wouldn't worry too much Sally, we still have many experts here, Kay,
Dave Poole, Charlie and so many others that I cannot name. Sacha will
be missed but it may only be for a while until things are resolved.

I didn't mean to imply that the others weren't expertsg. As a bumbling
amateur myself, their advice is very much appreciated.

I hope things get resolved soon.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
bed and breakfast near Ludlow: