Old 05-03-2007, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default URG

On Mar 5, 6:22 pm, Sally Thompson
wrote:
On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 17:47:48 +0000, wrote

I wouldn't worry too much Sally, we still have many experts here, Kay,
I didn't mean to imply that the others weren't expertsg. As a bumbling

amateur myself, their advice is very much appreciated.

They don't come any more amateur than me and that's why I have posted
to urg for so many years to learn and give just a little back of what
I have been taught. Urg will get back to what it was and then many
who have left will return. Can you remember how we used to joke and
the only comments posted would be kindly ones joining in the joke?

I hope things get resolved soon.

I'm sure they will and I have passed your kind comments onto Sacha.

Judith

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK