Old 06-03-2007, 01:18 AM posted to rec.ponds
Reel McKoi Reel McKoi is offline

Default Spring Peepers

wrote in message
.net...
In , on 03/01/07
at 07:50 PM, "Reel McKoi" said:

It's warm. It rained most of the day. Tonight we can hear the spring
peepers in the neighbor's stock pond. The wet-weather spring is running
and clean water is being pumped into the 2000g pond. Today we noticed
the blossoms are opening on the daffodils and the hyacinths. Other
bulbs are coming up..... spring is in the air. :-)

Where are you located?

Zone 6 in middle TN. Today I cleaned out the smallest inground pond to find
all the goldfish doing great, but not so the frogs. There were two that
didn't make the winter.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.