Old 05-03-2007, 09:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Identify a broom

On 5 Mar, 18:45, Robert wrote:
I was told that it was a broom and it does produce an abundance of
yellow flowers that are very broom like. Unfortunately I do not have
any photographs of it in flower - having said that it is producing buds
so the flowers are not far off.

What I thought I had seen was a tsuga ... I went through my list of
cytisus, chamaecytisus and found the genista cinera which is the
closest of the cytisus I could find. I looked through all the 'genets'
I had. Sorry Robert, as much as I find your specimen really beautiful,
I cannot find it's name. I haven't given up though ;o)