Old 06-03-2007, 12:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default URG

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 5, 5:12 pm, "BoyPete" wrote:
Alan Holmes wrote:
"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...

Snip

Now that I have given you a brief outline, I am sure that you will
understand why she is not posting at the moment. She will be posting
again, when matters have been resolved.

I can't recall the beginnings of the dispute, so I am not qualified to
comment, nor am I going to take sides. I can say that I (and my wife) had
the pleasure of meeting Sacha recently, and it was a delight. It was the
first time I had met anyone I "knew" from usenet, and I don't know what I
expected, but it certainly wasn't the hospitality and generosity which we
were shown. Our best wishes go to Sacha and her family, and we look forward
to her reappearance in URG.

Steve