Old 06-03-2007, 12:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default URG

In article , Sue
writes

IMO, she has wrecked this group and introduced a truly poisonous
atmosphere
of distrust.

No argument there.

Nor here. Except that poisonous isn't strong enough a word!

Unfortunately what will now happen is that we'll miss Sacha's knowledge
and interest in gardening questions. I for one value her posts but then
I am here for the gardening and friendly atmosphere, NOT to grind an axe
or score off other posters.

I sincerely hope Sacha will be back, as I hope Janet B. will one day
return,

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy