Old 06-03-2007, 07:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] Usenet2007@THE-DOMAIN-IN.SIG is offline

Default Grass to garden -- what's the best approach?

In article ,
says...

wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Does the dog owner leave the house with the dog intentionally, or is the

dog
owner somehow unaware of his/her actions? I think that qualifies as
dementia.

Huh? What a strange idea.

Dog owners knowingly walking the dog down the street, watching it
dump a big pile of shit on the public footpath, and then then
consciously proceeding along? Without even thinking of cleaning
it up?

once dog has finished having a dump dog owner can pick up poop in a plastic
bag, take it home and throw under hedge as fertiliser. Streets stay clean,
poop gets used as it should be (fertiliser) and hedge benefits from a nice
feed once poop breaks down.

(Sigh)

There I was, whinging about people leaving their dogs' shit-piles
on the footpath.

And then, what did I see, right next to the footpath, less than a
metre from the stairs to my place?

A used condom.

Savages.

At least I hope it didn't involve a dog.

And this is a decent suburb... grumble, grumble...

--
Want Privacy?
http://www.MinistryOfPrivacy.com/