Old 06-03-2007, 04:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Jay[_2_] Jay[_2_] is offline

Default A Perspective on Raised Gardens

On Mar 5, 10:28 pm, Penelope Periwinkle
wrote:
On 5 Mar 2007 19:04:31 -0800, "Jay" wrote:

On Mar 4, 4:13 pm, Penelope Periwinkle wrote:
On 4 Mar 2007 12:39:02 -0800, "Jay" wrote:

There are a series of articles

You're a slimey bottom feeder of a spammer, the kind of crud the rest
of us scrape off our shoes whilst glaring at the neighbor's dog.

You have been reported to your ISP.

Penelope
- "pointed"

Is this your hobby or are you sick????

Razing nose-picking philistines who spam newsgroups with their
substandard and overpriced products whilst hiding behind fake email
addresses?

That sir, is my honor.

Now run along back to your crummy little store, there's a good boy,
before I get cranky and chastise you harshly.

Penelope

- "pointed"