Old 06-03-2007, 12:06 PM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default hedge question please

In article ,
"jones" wrote:

Thank you Chookie, not a bad idea of yours.

It will be a nice soft look from my kitchen window.

Now I think of it, maybe I don't want berries on it, as I wouldn't like the
berries to drop next door and have it sprouting there as well. They are
Asians (no offence), and may think it is the bad bamboo. I have on there,
honeysuckle growing and as it goes through the palings they seem to pull it
out.

I don't think the seeds are fertile -- Nandina reproduces by suckering, but as
I said, it's not aggressive.

If I saw honeysuckle on my fence palings, I'd pull it out too! It's pretty
weedy in Sydney.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue