Old 06-03-2007, 03:26 PM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Shade + Large Dog = New Grass Needed Redux. Zoysia?

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 01:44:09 -0600, Omelet
wrote:

Great.

Another unknown term I'm going to have to google. G

Education is a good thing...

I just saw a commercial for The Grass Patch www.grasspatch.com and
hydromulch is applied to soil using a giant hose with a pump from a
large truck. It is basically paper pulp and seeds and it prevents
seeds from falling to one area as you water it very often during
germination. It works out very well, but I don't know how Zoysia
would work. If it's a small area, you would be surprised at how much
less sod costs than you think.

I just wish I could get my hands on a few yards of that stuff the
highway dept. uses. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.