Old 27-03-2003, 01:56 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default New Koi hang out in Southern California for me.

As if my Koi addiction was not bad enough, I had to find another awesome Koi
place a few minutes from me.

Harrison Koi Farm in Riverside, California. I have died and gone to Koi
heaven. Phase 4 pond definitely called for now. Between Harrison's and the
hundreds of babies I am having this year.

BTW, I will be selling the babies for $1 a piece when they are like 4-6
weeks old. What else can I do with them?

--
_______________________________________
"Architecture is the ultimate erotic 'object'."

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
I just discovered another joint where I can feed my Koi habit! Yes it is

an
addiction!

Anyway, there is this place in Anaheim near Disneyland called Andrews Koi
&..... I bought 6 inch Doitsu imported from Japan for only $15.00 Very
nice, very active fish. Bought total of 4 of those 6", and 1 13". Yes I
had to build another pond and buy new pump and filter for the new fish! I
swear, I hate the day I bought my first Koi! I can't shake this habit!
Time for counseling!

I'll be back at Andrews early Saturday to pick up a couple more Doitsu!
Haaaaah!

--