Old 06-03-2007, 10:18 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default RESULT: rec.ponds.moderated will be created

Reel McKoi wrote:

-===================
Yes, quite silly since I was talking about the group I replied to the
person on. Silly silly girl! :-))

Is THAT against some "rule?"

Well I wouldn't think it is against any rules....but then there are no
rules on an unmoderated group as well you know, as do the rest of us.....

I have no idea who you were replying to - nor does anyone else - so
enlighten us.....

If you are replying to a specific person on a specific group why bother
cross-posting? - afterall it makes a nonsense of whatever point you were
trying to make.....why tell the rec.pond people that one day they will
be moderated.....I'll up you on the silly....

Silly, silly, silly, silly, silly, silly, silly, silly woman....oh dear
that should be girl I've just given you a degree of maturity that
perhaps you need to earn......