Old 06-03-2007, 11:39 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default RESULT: rec.ponds.moderated will be created

Reel McKoi wrote:

- afterall it makes a nonsense of whatever point you were

trying to make.....why tell the rec.pond people that one day they will
be moderated.....I'll up you on the silly....

Who said I posted this to someone on the rec.pond group? I have no idea
where he posted from, so removed none.

So why include rec.ponds in your post.....muppet

Silly, silly, silly, silly, silly, silly, silly, silly woman....oh
dear that should be girl I've just given you a degree of maturity that
perhaps you need to earn......

That's very poor behavior for moderator don't you think Gill?
Harassing and insulting me for some reason?

Well it is all a matter of perception isn't it....trolling ramr is OK in
your book because you are going after Roy and to hell with the rest of
us.......I have my own standards and integrity....and I sure know that I
can sleep at night without any worries that I have compromised any of
this.....can you say the same??????

As for moderation....on a moderated group it is on content
alone......you set the standards here on the unmoderated Usenet
groups....forgive me if I occassionally stoop to your low....but
sometimes it is neccesary to expose the degree of muppetry demonstrated
here for those that know no better....

Gill