Old 07-03-2007, 12:29 AM posted to rec.ponds
Reel McKoi Reel McKoi is offline

Default RESULT: rec.ponds.moderated will be created

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Reel McKoi wrote:

"Gill Passman" wrote in message

So why include rec.ponds in your post.....muppet

insults deleted

======================
SOBER up Gill..........

On what evidence have you decided that I am not sober - oh dear, I
remember, I posted that I have an occassional drink in moderation - now
moderation is a concept that you clearly do not understand....

Ever since you realized you couldn't manipulate me to pretend to be someone
else to hide from the trolls you've acted this way. Moderation Gill? One
night when you called you were obviously four sails to the wind as we
American's say.

..I rather
think that this is you trying to shift your experiences on to someone
else.....How dare you suggest such a thing.....

How DARE you make the suggestion you make regarding me. All because I
refused to go away a few weeks and come back and try to pretend to be
someone else.

..you are really one of
the saddest people I have ever had the misfortune to meet...

That goes two ways.

...You might
find that there are a great number of people who occassionally have a
drink....

Occasionally? I don't drink at all. In ever did. I have no need for solace
or a crutch.

..but hey, ho we are all drunkards in your eyes -

Now you're telling me what's in my eyes, how I see things?

you have just
written off the majority of the world....but then, you are always
right.....so I stand corrected....well at least in muppet world....

You just can't stop the insults huh? No Gill, I never had a need to drink
or take drugs.

Gill

PS Bet Kermit needed a drink before a date with Miss Piggy - lol

Sober up......... alcohol and putting other's down because they wont do as
you want them to isn't the answer.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.