Old 07-03-2007, 01:34 AM posted to rec.ponds
Reel McKoi Reel McKoi is offline

Default RESULT: rec.ponds.moderated will be created

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Reel McKoi wrote:

Sober up......... alcohol and putting other's down because they wont do
as you want them to isn't the answer.

Get a grip girl......saying that "do I drink alcohol (well yes I do)" -
does not indicate that someone is a drunkard however much you want to
twist things....

Before we go any further I received an email explaining why you and Tynk are
harassing me and nit-picking my every message. It wont work Gill. You're
becoming a troll like the others.

...it means that I drink the odd glass of wine or beer on
occassions....the only person who would twist this to make it evil is
someone who has had a bad experience with someone with an alcohol abuse
problem or someone wishing to score points and bad mouth someone....

Like you're doing to me today? It wont work Gill. I've been on Usenet for
years and have seen it all.

and
I am not into demeaning or belittling those that have this experience or
problem....in fact they have my sincere sympathy - using such an
affliction to score points in some sort of fantasy game is wrong and
bad......

Then why are YOU using it? Why not stop the crap now that a moderated
group is only a week away? Stop the GAME playing. We're all weary of it.

you may not drink but you have just condemned thousands of
others that do in moderation with your silly point scoring....

Why are YOU trying to score points? What do you have to gain? The email
made it quite clear what your plan is actually.

..and you
have insulted all of those that do have a problem by belittling the trauma
that they are going through just to score points.....

Then why are you trying to score points? If you have a problem you get
professional HELP. No one in Usenet can help those with either alcohol, drug
or mental/emotional problems.

but I'm sure
this goes right over your head so I don't even know why I am
bothering.....

It doesn't go over my head. I don't want to be the victim of those posters
suffering from these problems. There is treatment out there. I was here to
post about ponds and fish. I'm on ARJW to get as many out as possible.
That's no one's business but my own as I'm sure you will agree.

As for muppet being an insult....I rather thought they were cute puppets
with attitude....

Excuse me.... not where I live. It's an insult.

if you think it is anything more then take up your
gripes with Henson......but I guess we all see it as we read it.....and
sometimes we read it wrong.....but I cannot dare say this as it suggests
bias and an attack....

Gill

--
RM....