Old 06-03-2007, 09:23 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Just Joshin Just Joshin is offline

Default A sliver of turf between the driveway and the sidewalk

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:14:00 -0500, "MiamiCuse"
wrote:

Hi I have a semi circular driveway and next to it is the sidewalk. This is
what it looks like:

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...r/IMG_0135.jpg

The widest spot in the middle is about 18" wide. Any suggestions as to what
I should do there? Should I plant something? or should I dig up the soil
and then level it with concrete and put it out of it's misery?

Location is zone 10b, Miami, Florida.

MC

I might just gravel it over, and make is some type of zen rock garden.

tom @ www.FindMeShelter.com