Old 07-03-2007, 01:17 AM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens
Terryc Terryc is offline

Default Silver Leaf Vine

Glen C wrote:
I have this very annoying vine that is growing all through my garden which I
can't kill.
I have tried a vew different weed killers and none of them are working....
it kills the weed, but within a 1-2 weeks the vine comes up again and again
multiple times....

Hot afternoon, cut stems towards growing tip and insert into a small
container of straight roundup which you tie on. Works a wonder as the
plant keeps sucking roundup down into the roots.