Old 06-03-2007, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
Klara Klara is offline

Default A pre-spring ramble........PEEPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (In the first of March? YEP!!)

In message , madgardener
writes
Oh, and since I'm getting ye attentions, it's almost officially spring,
because now it's the 5th and Maggie the only female feline I have now,
had broken the code and brought me the first dead vole!! Until later,
and I promise maddie is back!

madgardener, up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

Loved your ramble, Maddie, always do... With a cup of coffee early in
the morning I can forget about the pouring rain outside!

--
Klara, Gatwick basin