Old 07-03-2007, 02:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Penelope Periwinkle Penelope Periwinkle is offline

Default A Perspective on Raised Gardens

On 6 Mar 2007 13:34:23 -0800, "Jay" wrote:

Penelope Periwinkle wrote:
On 5 Mar 2007 20:13:14 -0800, "Jay" wrote:
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:
On 4 Mar 2007 12:39:02 -0800, "Jay" wrote:

stuff

Oh dear, good thing I didn't chastise him as it appears my sarcasm has
completely unhinged him.

Best you back off as you are flirting with slander which I take VERY
seriously.

Flirt? Au contraire, I quit flirting with slander years ago, dragged
its natty behind into the bushes, and had my way with it. Afterwards,
as it lay there gasping and trembling with exhaustion, I riffled its
pockets and stole its suspenders for good measure.

So, are you going to huff and puff and blooooooow my house down?

Penelope
- "pointed"