Old 07-03-2007, 03:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Penelope Periwinkle Penelope Periwinkle is offline

Default A Perspective on Raised Gardens

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 17:54:24 -0800, William Rose
wrote:

Is it just me? These last posting from Jay seem to be losing the focus
of rec.gardens.edible.

Jay is a spammer. He wants you to come to his web site and buy his
product. His email address is faked, Yahoo says he doesn't exist. He
never had any intention of posting to *cough, cough* "the focus of
rec.gardens.edible".

When I called him on his spamming, he had a tantrum. He was sending
things to my email as well as here until I plonked his behind outside
my spam filters.

I mean there are lots of crummy things going on
in the kleptocracy that we live in but it seems to me that we need to
take the hinayana approach here in rec.gardens.edible or the news group
will become everything about everything. So let's all rally around the
sunflowers and scratch at the dirt, and when your feeling feisty, we can
meet at rec.gov.throwthe*******sout or go google my hero, Jose Bové.

Your habit of trying to tell everyone how they can and can't post to
this froup is gauche. If you wish to follow the practices of some
defunct Buddhist sect, please go right ahead; but stop trying to force
your choices on the rest of us. I like my peppers, my men, and my
conversations spicy.

Penelope
- "pointed"