Old 07-03-2007, 11:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] lakenvelder@gmail.com is offline

Default What odd, interesting things have you dug up while gardening?

On Jan 11, 8:39 pm, Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote:
Somewhat off topic I know, still????

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

I live on a old homestead with a 90 + year old house. I have found so
many different things form tools, bottles, many beer cans, horseshoes,
tiles, pipes, farm equipement and still finding things, Even after
rototilling more that once time and years later things seem to appear.
The needles use for giving injections to aninmals are a rather scary
find but they have been found mosly in the barn.