Old 07-03-2007, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default black iris

On 6 Mar, 20:48, "Leslie" wrote:
It was me that made the request
Can you furnish the the name and number of said nursery
Also could you ask your freind whether these, risolm or bulb

Iris chrysographes (one is Louisiana) can be found the

http://plants.thompson-morgan.com/uk...3/1?RA=tiscali
http://www.beechesnursery.co.uk/

When I went to the Chelsea flower show in 2005 the Balck Plant Society
had a stand there and it coincided with the new black hyacinth
'Mystic'. Maybe you could give Karen Platt a ring or email. I have on
my 'to do' list to design a garden with back plants, though it will be
a small garden ;o)

http://www.blackplants.co.uk/about/