Old 07-03-2007, 03:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default I need the best soil for tomatoes in pots

Hey, talking about soil for tomatoes...

Someone gave me one of those little Grape Tomato kits that come with
seeds, hanging pot and soil and the soil was a little brick of Coconut
Fiber which expands in water. They swear this fiber "holds water for
less frequent watering" and is "a new, environmentally friendly growing
medium for all your indoor, gardening and potting uses".

It's from this company:
http://www.triumphplant.com/html/soi...sensation.html