Old 07-03-2007, 07:39 PM posted to rec.ponds
Reel McKoi Reel McKoi is offline

Default RESULT: rec.ponds.moderated will be created

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
"Reel McKoi" wrote:

People of low degree who lack breeding such as yourself do fart at people.

Oh, NOW we see the violence inherent in the system!

You're the one talking about forting *AT* people.... how violent can you
get? LOL!!! :-D

Apparently any rather sharp humour will be met with an ad hominem attack
on
one's breeding and social status. I learnt long ago that people who are
hung up on such things aren't my cuppa.

Nor are adults who use childish toilet humor my cuppa.

But then, I like Mel Brooks movies.

I guess there's a pathology here that I'm not qualified to understand,

There's definitely pathology when adults use childish toilet humor such as
farting *AT* people.

so
in keeping with my basic rule "Do what you will, but harm none," I'll bow
out. My previous prediction of raging pointless mudslinging (I used the
more polite word, see?) continuing in rec.ponds, fed by the usual
suspects,
stands.

You slung some yourself there Gary. Like the guy on news.groups said, you
all crapped in your own back yards then looked for a way out of the stink -
a moderated group. You joined right in with your silly "fart" post. I
don't know why you thought an adult would find something that side ripping
humorous..... maybe a kindergartner would.

Blessed be,

Blessed be to you too! We need peacemakers on this group - not
farters......... ;-)

--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.