Old 07-03-2007, 04:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Den. Barry

Hi there Dave, You are correct on both counts. It is kingianum for sure.
Cheers Wendy
"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
That has a lot of kingianum in it, Wendy, and very nice too! How does its
growth habit compare with that of kingianum? Presumably the plant in the
background of the pic isn't the same one?

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:19:34 -0800, "Wendy7" wrote:

Den. Barry 'Miyuki' just one flower from a keiki given to me.

Dave Gillingham