Old 07-03-2007, 10:26 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default RESULT: rec.ponds.moderated will be created

Nigel Sixsmith wrote:

""You *******s! You vicious heartless *******s! Look what you've done to
him! He's worked his fingers to the bone to make this place what it is!
And you come in here with your petty, vicious, heartless quibbling, and
you grind him into the dirt! This fine, honorable man whose boots you
are not worthy to kiss! Oh... it makes me mad!" "

Pass the cleaver!

Well Mr Sixsmith it is obvious to me that your mother was a hamster and
your father smelt of elderberries......

Just one thing to check - is this a five minute arguement or the full
half hour?