Old 08-03-2007, 12:22 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default RESULT: rec.ponds.moderated will be created

Nigel Sixsmith wrote:
On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 22:26:43 +0000, Gill Passman
wrote:

Nigel Sixsmith wrote:

Careful... otherwise I will be forced to dispatch you via the Holy Hand
Grenade of Antioch. Failing that, I will have no other choice but to
summon the Rabbit of Caerbannog.....

Now I own that rabbit - well at least judging by the scars on my hands
and arms when he was a younger bunny - he has got a lot calmer with age
(he is now 6 - but in his youth we always reckoned he had watched way
too much Python)

Just one thing to check - is this a five minute arguement or the full
half hour?

Say no more!

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink....

Gill

Off to beat my car with a dead tree......