Old 08-03-2007, 12:36 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default RESULT: rec.ponds.moderated will be created

Nigel Sixsmith wrote:

=====================
This I assume is related to the "fart" humor. I didn't see the movie so

Indeed.

http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/grail-08.htm

and the Ni is:-

http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/grail-13.htm

http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/grail-19.htm

Although these scripts are slightly suspect as I find no reference to a
white picket fence......I forsee an afternoon tomorrow of revisting the
film armed with the scripts......

Gill (an obvious candidate for the silly party - maybe I will start to
go under the name of Tarquin Fintimlimbimlimbim-whimbimlin Bus Stop
Ftang Ftang Olay Biscuit Barrel - then on the other hand maybe
not....afterall all I ever wanted to be was a Lumberjack.....(cue
orchestra) - if you don't know the words then google them.....and sing
along.....