Old 07-03-2007, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson Sally Thompson is offline

Default My favourite song

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 22:43:52 +0000, Muddymike wrote
(in article ) :

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
"Muddymike" wrote:

Boy what a Plonker this guy is,

You should have a look at the "newsgroups" line before replying to this
sort of thing.

(I trimmed it a lot).

What the

"demon.local,uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds,uk.food +drink.misc,uk.people.disab
ility,free.beer.tomorrow,uk.rec.naturist,alt.troll "bit.Seems to suggest he
is a massive plonker, with whom I was just having alittle fun.I'm Just bored
this evening I guess.Mike

Ah, *that's* why I didn't see his post. I have my newsreader set up not to
download messages cross-posted to more than three groups. Good to know my
filters are working!

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk