Old 08-03-2007, 12:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Brussels Sprouts

In article , Anne Jackson
writes
The message from "La Puce" contains these words:

On 2 Mar, 23:14, Anne Jackson wrote:
Make sure you firm them in well, or you'll get 'loose' sprouts...

Ok. You mean, firm them in well and stake them, I s'pose?!

I've never had to stake sprouts, but if it pleases you to do so.... G

Do you not? Good grief, mine fall over all the time, though it doesn't
help having fat pigeons landing on them. It must be the variety I guess.
Though I have tried several different types over the years.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph